UNCOOL is a reader-supported music publication for curious people.
To download UNCOOL #1: Guiltless Pleasures, please purchase this album. Your download will include the PDF zine.
Inside our first issue:
* Punk Rock Princesses: A Case For Something Corporate by Devon Maloney
* Dangerously In Love: My Decade With Beyonce by Jamieson Cox
* Repeat Offenders: Pressing Play, Over And Over Again by Harley Brown
* Guiltless Pleasures: Imagining A Post-Snob World by David Greenwald, Simon Vozick-Levinson and Lindsay Zoladz
* Miss You Like Crazy: Canada’s Lost Boy Bands by Melody Lau
* He Ain’t Even Know It: On Rick Ross, Rap And Responsibility by Henry Adaso
* I Don’t Want To Come Back Down From This (Sound)Cloud by Taleen Kalenderian
* Why Bother? Talking To Myself About Weezer by Jillian Mapes
Cover art by Sam Alden. UNCOOL logo and issue design by Traci Larson. Background music by Mr. Goodmorning.