UNCOOL is a reader-supported music publication for curious people.
To download UNCOOL #1: Guiltless Pleasures, please purchase this album. Your download will include the PDF zine.
Inside our first issue:
* Punk Rock Princesses: A Case For Something Corporate by Devon Maloney
* Dangerously In Love: My Decade With Beyonce by Jamieson Cox
* Repeat Offenders: Pressing Play, Over And Over Again by Harley Brown
* Guiltless Pleasures: Imagining A Post-Snob World by David Greenwald, Simon Vozick-Levinson and Lindsay Zoladz
* Miss You Like Crazy: Canada’s Lost Boy Bands by Melody Lau
* He Ain’t Even Know It: On Rick Ross, Rap And Responsibility by Henry Adaso
* I Don’t Want To Come Back Down From This (Sound)Cloud by Taleen Kalenderian
* Why Bother? Talking To Myself About Weezer by Jillian Mapes
Cover art by Sam Alden. UNCOOL logo and issue design by Traci Larson. Background music by Mr. Goodmorning.
released April 22, 2013